Welcome to Highlands Tile Doctor™
We are your local specialist for tile cleaning, stone cleaning, grout cleaning and tile, stone and grout sealing covering the restoration of all types of stone and tiled flooring including Ceramic, Limestone, Marble, Porcelain, Quarry, Sandstone, Slate, Terracotta, Terrazzo, Travertine and Victorian tile.
Professionally trained by Tile Doctor we have the right equipment and experience to solve any problem, we’re also part of the national Tile Doctor network that enables us to share industry knowledge and expertise.
Get in touch via our Contact Us page and let us know about your problem.
Tile Doctor is the Largest Restorative Cleaning and Sealing Network
in the UK and is rated as Excellent by Trustpilot.
We can help you renew all types of Tile and Stone including:
Below are examples of local work we have done
Areas we cover
Aberfeldy, Aboyne, Achfary, Alness, Altnaharra, Applecross, Arisaig, Arrochar,Auldearn, Aultbea, Aviemore, Avoch, Back of Keppoch, Balintore, Ballachulish, Ballater, Banavie, Banchory, Beauly, Bettyhill, Blair Atholl, Blairgowrie, Boat of Garten, Braemar, Braetongue, Bridge of Orchy, Campbeltown, Cannich, Carrbridge, Castlebay, Castletown, Coldbackie, Cammachmore, Contin, Cookney, Corpach, Craighouse, Crieff, Crianlarich, Cromarty, Culbokie, Culloden, Dalmally, Dalnaspidal, Dalwhinnie, Dingwall, Dornie, Dornoch, Doune, Dulnain Bridge, Dunkeld, Dunoon, Durness, Evanton, Edderton, Farr, Fort Augustus, Fort William, Fortrose, Gairloch, Glencoe, Glenelg, Glendaruel, Golspie, Grantown-on-Spey, Glenfinnan, Hilton, Inveraray, Invergordon, Invermoriston, Inverness, Killin, Kilmartin, Kingussie, Kinlochbervie, Kinlocheil, Kinlochleven, Kinlochewe, Kinloch Rannoch, Kyle of Lochalsh, Laggan, Lochailort, Lochcarron, Lochinver, Lochgoilhead, Lochearnhead, Lochgilphead, Mallaig, Maryculter, Morar, Muchalls, Muir of Ord, Nairn, Netherley, Newtonmore, North Connel, North Ballachulish, Nethy Bridge, Oban, Peterculter, Pitlochry, Plockton, Poolewe, Portmahomack, Reay, Rosemarkie, Scourie, Shandwick, Shieldaig, South Ballachulish, Spean Bridge, Strathpeffer, Strathy, Strontian, Stornoway, Tain, Tarbet, Tarbert-Harris, Tarbert-Loch Fyne, Taynuilt, Thurso, Tighnabruaich, Tobermory, Tomintoul, Tongue, Torridon, Tullich, Tyndrum, Ullapool, Wick
- Flaking Sandstone Flagstone Floor Restored in Preston 28th January 2022
- Removing Grout Haze from Wood Effect Ceramic Planks in Birkdale 25th January 2022
- Polishing a Dull Marble Kitchen Floor in Prestbury near Macclesfield 20th January 2022
- Chancel Terrazzo Floor Restoration at a Cardiff City Church 19th January 2022
- Clean and Seal of a Victorian Tiled Hallway in Twickenham 18th January 2022
- Limestone Kitchen Floor Cleaned, Polished and Sealed in Boughton 17th January 2022
- Victorian Tiled Hallway Floor Cleaned and Sealed in Tarvin 14th January 2022
- Classic 1920’s Edwardian Hallway Floor Restored in Earlsdon Coventry 4th January 2022
- Vomit Damaged Verde Limestone Floor Renovated Following Drunken Party in Cardiff 2nd January 2022
- Repairs to a Victorian Hallway Floor in Harlesden 29th December 2021